Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break - here we come!

This is the next to last day before spring break! WooHoo!!! I know that all of the students and not just in my class are ready! I will be gone on Friday the 12th to be with my Dad in Houston (he's had some health problems) so in a sense I will be starting my vacation a touch early.

Here are a few things to remember for when we get back from break:

1. Our snow day make-up days are April 2nd and April 24th. Now you did read this right - April 2nd is a Friday and April 24th is a SATURDAY! We will be attending class from 8a.m. to 12.p.m. I know that you may be shocked but it will fly by just wait and see!

2. April 6th is TAKS for 8th grade Mathematics and April 7th is TAKS for 8th grade Reading. Will you be ready? I hope so!

Have a great break and come back ready to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment